REALITY CABLES ?

Has anyone tried these cables from Gregg Straley yet? http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=21478
tin_cup

Looks like last review was almost 13 years ago. Any updates?

Anyone tried Reality Cables' brand new Reference Line? Balanced Interconnects are $500/1m+$25/ft, RCA $400/1m+$25/ft. 

I just bought a set of these interconnects that came out in late 2021. Danny Ritchie at GR Research said they are his current favorite interconnects for delivering big performance for an amazing value. 

I'd really like to know how they compare to Synergistic Research Foundation cables. 

stereo_phile,

Nice equipment you got but there's something even better now than the round OCC and that's rectangular OCC made by Neotech not cheap but even better than the round OCC and I totally agree with your assessment of the reality cables as far as I can see they're just using ofc conductors which are very inferior to OCC but check out the neotech rectangular stuff, I got the Sahara which is their copper rectangular OCC and the Sahara interconnect which uses copper and silver OCC and they totally blew away my Harmonic technology pro 9 SE gen 3 and my harmonic magic ll interconnects.

Just an update on Reality Cables. I do NOT recommend buying them. Sound smeary with rolled off highs compared to other cables. Also, dishonest marketing-- they advertise a "sale" price on the internet, which is the highest price they have ever sold them at. Reality cables have one of the lowest used values out there. The owner contributes to this. I had a guy wanting to buy mine which I marked at half of the "regular" price. The owner of the company himself told my buyer to offer me less because he has never sold any at that price. If even the owner of the company thinks his own cables are worth less than the retail price of others, then why on earth should we buy it. I really like Danny Ritchie but these are just so dark and smeary sounding I think he must be correcting for some other problem in his system. Millercarbon gave me some recommendations which totally blew away the Reality Cables for the same price. No comparison.