Bought new, faster RAM and my MHz went down. Help

So I have a pre-build computer, Acer Predator Orion 3000 with RTX 3070, i7 10700, and used to have 16gb 3200mhz ram.
I decided to upgrade to 32gb 3600mhz ram, and before I put those in when I checked task manager it said 2997mhz or something like that. Now when I have put in the new ones it says 2666mhz instead.
I have done some googling and seems I have to change stuff in BIOS, which I have tried but I can't do anything in there basically. Seems like my BIOS is very limited, is there some sort of advanced BIOS I can enter? In that case how?
I did put the new ram in the same slots, just confused how the Hz could go down. If I want the old speed back, can I put the old ones in and also put in the new ones to get more GB but the same speed?

adina35

I am not sure of the answer.

I am sure this is not the place to find the answer.

So I have a pre-build computer, Acer Predator Orion 3000 with RTX 3070, i7 10700, and used to have 16gb 3200mhz ram.
I decided to upgrade to 32gb 3600mhz ram, and before I put those in when I checked task manager it said 2997mhz or something like that. Now when I have put in the new ones it says 2666mhz instead.
I have done some googling and seems I have to change stuff in BIOS, which I have tried but I can't do anything in there basically. Seems like my BIOS is very limited, is there some sort of advanced BIOS I can enter? In that case how?
I did put the new ram in the same slots, just confused how the Hz could go down. If I want the old speed back, can I put the old ones in and also put in the new ones to get more GB but the same speed?

I got this,..

I think you folks might want to know that the OP is almost certainly a bot, so unless you enjoy that kind of thing, you might not want to invest too much energy in this discussion.  The links to various apps of a dubious nature are a red flag, and the tagline "I got this,.." is the clincher.

See this thread, for example: