has anyone tried ultrabit platinum on their cds

absolute sound this month raves about the ultrabit platinum fluid application onto cds. Has anyone tried this? I find it hard to believe that if your cd lens is clean and your cds are not scratched that this would have an impact other than subjectively wanting to hear it for the $75 this product costs.

michael
radioheadokplayer
Fplanner2000, your description of benefits is very apt. This certainly an item it's nice to share the "surprisingly" good news on.
Fplanner, you mentioned having to buy the cleaner with the treatment. I have found this quite sensible as I note excellent benefit from the cleaner omly on CDs that I have already cleaned in my previous way-which was using the cleaner for my prescription glasses with coated lens, followed by a filtered water rinse. The treatment simply adds to the cleaner.
I scrapped the included yellow cloths (they leftdebris even after a couple of washes) for MicroTex micro-fiber cloths I got at AutoZone, no muss no fuss and works great....
I have been reading this thread, I will pick up this cleaner and give it a try...