has anyone tried ultrabit platinum on their cds

absolute sound this month raves about the ultrabit platinum fluid application onto cds. Has anyone tried this? I find it hard to believe that if your cd lens is clean and your cds are not scratched that this would have an impact other than subjectively wanting to hear it for the $75 this product costs.

michael
radioheadokplayer
Thanks everyone for posting. I was just wondering tonight if this stuff was worth a try, searched and here you were!
The price is $65 not $75 and there's a money back guaranty that includes shipping both ways plus $5, so if you don't like it you've made $5 just for trying it. But you'd know that if you went to the website www.UltraBitPlatinum.com.

Happy testing and listening,

George S. Louis, CEO
Digital Systems & Solutions
George, I just got the ultra bit and am listening to Kind of blue as I write this, and I gotta say, WOW!

I'm not on my main rig (listening to my office rig) and it's more musical, sound stage is much taller ad instruments just pop from the thier proper places.

I'm very impressed by the very significent improvement.

Thanks for an awesome product.
WARNING. RE "Elizabeths" comments above!!
Mequiars Scratch X will SCRATCH the surface it is used on. I have used it in automotive polishing.
It works to remove obvious scratches by its abrasive(polishing) action. In the automotive business it is called a polishing compound-all of which work by abrasive action. It is NOT similar to Ultrabit Platinum-which is not an abrasive.
I enjoy this forum & appreciate everyones right to their opinion and have nothing against Elizabeth and I'm not questioning her enjoyment of the product; however, as always, not everyone's suggestion is appropriate. The swirl marks resulting from a "polishing compound will NOT help the laser read the disc. We're talking apples & oranges.
Happy listening as always. pete