Thought on Spectral Audio's future?

Who might consider continuing the quest for perfection? All companies eventually sell.

ptss

Greetings 

It’s sad to hear people are having trouble with the Spectral gear.

‘I purchase my Spectral system in 2012. I have Not had any problems with the gear. Preamp is a 30SS, power amps are DMA 360 mono blocks. I listen to my system everyday.

‘I do use all MIT power and interconnect cables. I have been using MIT cables in all my systems even before I purchased Spectral equipment. Purchased my first MIT interconnect in the 80’s. 
‘We are always trying to find cables that sound best with our equipment. Spectral recommends MIT cables. So that’s what I use. I have never had a problem with MIT cables. Yes they make very expensive cables but they also make reasonably priced cables. $2k - $10k.

Good luck to all. 
Joe Nies

@roxy54 It mean nothing. It gets put in automatically when I type and I don’t catch it all the time.

Joe Nies

I’ve heard spectral , Avalon Speakers. MIT combo. For piano, violin , cello, they sound real.If Iam not mistaken to have this set up , the dealer must also do power rewirring or install filtering into it. Mick from Quintessence audio told me. Correct me if Iam wrong PTSS.

@jayctoy I do have the Spectral, Avalon and MIT system. Never heard about power re-wiring or filters being used.

Joe Nies