Is iCUE safe to use 2023

So I've a bunch of recent posts about a damaged CPU I got replaced from intel which means that I have a fresh machine. Before the crash, I remember iCUE being a massive pain in the ass; generally not opening on startup, not appearing as a program to open (had to find the file in program files each time), dashboard freezing, blank program screen etc.

A lot of other posts talk about how this newest iteration of iCUE is horrific, but I want to be able to control my AIO outside of the bios smart fan utility. What's the current consensus on using iCUE in 2023??

jeaju99

So I've a bunch of recent posts about a damaged CPU I got replaced from intel which means that I have a fresh machine. Before the crash, I remember iCUE being a massive pain in the ass; generally not opening on startup, not appearing as a program to open (had to find the file in program files each time), dashboard freezing, blank program screen etc.

A lot of other posts talk about how this newest iteration of iCUE is horrific, but I want to be able to control my AIO outside of the bios smart fan utility. What's the current consensus on using iCUE in 2023??