Phono Cable and interconnect compatibility...?

I am nearing the end of my analog upgrade, now I need to connect the pieces. RCA to RCA.

First, I need a phono cable to connect my new VPI Prime to a  Manley Chinook phono pre. (VPI Shlyla cart)

Next, connect the Prime to an Aesthetix, Mimas integrated amp.

Should I use the same cables?

I might consider a short-term,  affordable option and then upgrade when I have the means. The table and the Chinook hit the bank pretty hard.

larseand

More info... I'm running a pair of Focal 1038 be speakers with 2 REL s3 subs. Using Silversmith speaker cables. I want to stay away from a bright sound as the Focals need to be reigned in a bit...

More info... I'm running a pair of Focal 1038 be speakers with 2 REL s3 subs. Using Silversmith speaker cables. I want to stay away from a bright sound as the Focals need to be reigned in a bit...

I replaced a full loom of Silver Audio cables with TWL for that reason. I was using Audio Physics speakers at that time.

@williewonka  would you say the Zavfino interconnects excel in clarity?  More so than say Audio Envy?

@gochurchgo - thats a tough one - I do not know Audio Envy, but from their web site it appears their geometry and the fact they also use OCC copper, I think, would put them in a similar league to the Zavfino cables, but without hearing both of them it would be hard to make a useful assessment.

You might want to ask that question on the Zavfino thread (below)

Audiogon Discussion Forum

Regards - Steve