Linlai E 6sn7 tubes

I just placed an order for a pair of these for my Aric Audio Motherlode II.  I’ve been chatting with a fellow that runs the E 6sn7 in his Don Sachs pre. He loves them, He says they make his NOS tubes sound thin and lifeless.  
    It will be a couple weeks until I receive them,and I was curious if anyone out in Agon land has tried these,and what are your impressions?   
Thanks in advance,

Ray

128x128rocray

From their website

The Uniqueness of [LINLAI™ Global] Tubes:

Tubes bearing [LINLAI™ Global] logo are engineered, produced and carefully screened to exclusively meet western music listeners’ preference:

1) Aim to high degree of faithful reproduction of western music instruments, such as piano, acoustic and electric guitar, acoustic and electric bass / double bass, kick drums etc, which are common in western recordings but not as common in Asian music;

2) Create live-like sound image width and depth, and offer realistic balance across high, mid and bass frequencies, without exaggerating the ultra high frequencies (much of Asian music does focus more ultra high’s and Asian audiophiles are accustomed to such a type of sound).

LINLAI™ Tubes sold to vendors in mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau are tuned, produced and screened to meet Asian audiophile’s listening habits and preferences. They bear a different domestic logo – which is written in Chinese language. Such tubes will NOT have warranty from [Linlai™ Global] to buyers from outside of above-mentioned Asian regions.

Linlai™ Factory recommends all overseas buyers to purchase with factory authorized vendors for your region, in order to validate your purchase warranty and avoid unnecessary financial losses.

My primary Elite 6SN7 purchased from an eBay vender in China, are still sounding great. I’m probably at 600-700 hours.   My only experience is with the Elite’s. The only visible difference I can see between them, is the labeling, as also stated by @invalid

@evank What I am saying is that I posted a link to the vertical print, from Grant, tube that has the same base as the non "global elite" tube.  That's always been the point that people tried to make that the ones direct from Linlai and from Grant had a different base and different print, so they had to be different.

I think Linlai knows that you can get the same tubes from unauthorized distributors (people who sell it for a normal markup) and they are upset because they have a hell of a markup for the US market.

I'm guessing you are getting the exact same tube but they put a different print on the glass for the US market so they can control pricing.

That HAS to be the truth!!!! ;) ;)

The Uniqueness of [LINLAI™ Global] Tubes:

Tubes bearing [LINLAI™ Global] logo are engineered, produced and carefully screened to exclusively meet western music listeners’ preference:

1) Aim to high degree of faithful reproduction of western music instruments, such as piano, acoustic and electric guitar, acoustic and electric bass / double bass, kick drums etc, which are common in western recordings but not as common in Asian music;

2) Create live-like sound image width and depth, and offer realistic balance across high, mid and bass frequencies, without exaggerating the ultra high frequencies (much of Asian music does focus more ultra high’s and Asian audiophiles are accustomed to such a type of sound).

LINLAI™ Tubes sold to vendors in mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau are tuned, produced and screened to meet Asian audiophile’s listening habits and preferences. They bear a different domestic logo – which is written in Chinese language. Such tubes will NOT have warranty from [Linlai™ Global] to buyers from outside of above-mentioned Asian regions.

Linlai™ Factory recommends all overseas buyers to purchase with factory authorized vendors for your region, in order to validate your purchase warranty and avoid unnecessary financial losses.