HT Bypass from Parasound or NAD?

Can't bring myself to get rid of my AVR for home theater. A few TV shows and an occasional movie are all it's used for, but still, it sounds great when I do use it. So, to improve on my music listening I need a good stereo amp with HT bypass. My AVR being a NAD T758, I thought the NAD C268 or C298 would be great for driving my mains (Harbeth P3s). But then the Parasound NewClassic 200 caught my eye. I like its form factor and features, it's also a class D amp. Are there are current NAD or Parasound 200 users who can share their experience if using in an HT system? Thanks in advance!

Ag insider logo xs@2xrongvk

I had a parasound A21+.  It couldn't hold a candle to my kinki studios ex-m1.

Thanks for the response @carsbad. Must admit I've not heard of kinki studios. I'll have to research them a bit more. Looks like a Chinese-made product that just recently picked up US distribution, is that correct? Are you satisfied with the support or service of the product? In what ways did the A21+ fall short? 

I tried my Parasound preamp for running two channel but preferred my Marantz processor because the Parasound lacks room correction. The same holds true for every other bypass I have tried, my Marantz does great double duty of both two channels and MCH. I did add an external DAC for music and that was a significant upgrade.

Good point @kota1. I have Dirac on my AVR but for whatever reason, didn't like the sound after doing the correction so I don't use it. But, after seeing your comment, it would make sense to re-run the correction and try it again strictly for two-channel listening. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

@rongvk 

It's nice when you get more use out of the equipment you already own. I am using Audyssey Pro and I went in and tweaked the settings after running it to get it just right.