Musical Surroundings Phonomena II+ -OR- Moon 110lp v2 -OR- Parasound ZPhono XRM Phono

I have a Rega P3, which one would be my best bet? Does anyone know the differences and weather the Musical Surroundings is nearly twice as good as the Parasound, as the price suggest?

What I am lacking from my setup is detail. The more complex the music is, the blurrier it gets

grislybutter

I did listen to the MF with the changes for a couple days before the MSP arrived but I'll try again

You changed the anti-skating setting (for the better) after you were running the  MSP II.

DeKay 

you are right.

But I stopped listening to it and switched back to MF because I didn't get the settings right, for a couple days on the MSP.

Lots of incompetence on my part

it is more accurate too. There are sounds that are simply not "read" by the MF. High frequencies mostly.

After my 2 months long testing 4 subwoofers and 1 phono stage, and my limited budget, I need to decide which one I need more. Given that I never really enjoyed any of the subs, maybe should test other phono stages. This one seems a bit harsh.