Hairdryer for Sale on Gon

Has anyone seen the "negative ion" duflatchie that happens to be a Conair hairdryer for sale under DACs? Have we really lost our minds to this degree with this addiction?
jamesw20
i have evidence of the efficacy of such a device.

i tried one. however, i don't believe in influencing anyone's purchasing decisions. if you can obtain such a device, with return privileges, it is worth a listen.

our hobby challenges the credulity of non-audiophiles. this is just one of many examples.
I think that "we who post frequently or read the forums" should modify our words to reflect that there are few if any absolutes about all of the members on the Gon. We included me and I don't take any major or even minor offense, but realized that I haven't bought brilliant pebbles, trampoline isolation ledge, grass trimmer or snowthrower. The last two I do own, but, absolutely prohibit using it, anywhere near my audio gear especially the snow blower its the Krell of the genre. It was simply a semantical error but actually would prefer not a person into this part of the hobby.
So in order to keep the peace let's temper our thoughts. I bet only a small fraction of potential buyers use such tweaks. I do use a vacuum record cleaner by VPI wouldn't that do it?
I have no idea if this works or not, but at least there's this: 1) 30-day money back garuntee 2)the mineral Tourmaline does indeed become electrically charged when heated.