Preamp Help

Currently looking to replace my Parasound ZPre3 preamp with a TUBE Preamp.I’m looking for a Preamp that has a remote that will allow me to adjust the Treble and Bass as well as having a Subwoofer Out.

Not looking to brake the back, my budget is $1k and was wondering if there are options other than the Schiit Freya +.

Used could be an option, but please no suggestions of something I’ve got spend months trying to locate or over my budget.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks 

128x128flasd

I know you said you wanted tube but I know of nothing with that much flexibility.

How about the Parasound P7?  Really great remote with tone controls and bass management built in.  I would not recommend the 5.

I know this post is kinda aged,but FWIW I agree with Blackbags earlier post. Odyssey Candela with Telefunken ECC82 tubes is a giant killer. Cannot beat it for the investment.It runs very close with Audio Research and Pass Labs equipt, and I have owned both so I can say this with some knowledge. You will not be disappointed.

I would also recommend the Vincent. I bought one a few days ago to use in place of my McIntosh C47 while my Mac is in for service and as it breaks in it sounds pretty good. They had an open box that I got for a couple of hundred less than list. Audio Advisor was the dealer.