Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

snbeall,

I felt the same way a couple of years ago when I found this thread, but even if it's not in one sitting, it's worth the time. Depending on where you're at in your Thiel/audio journey you may find useful info on any given page. 

zkga

Good to see you here. Yes! any given page will contain valuable information. Feel free to post a query and one of the Experts will chime in with an answer. Strong Teamwork here.

Happy Listening!

tomthiel - thank you for our interest.
Height of my room is about 7.9 ft (2.4m). The measurement of the part of the room with the speakers is more exactly 12.8 x 13.7 ft. (3.9x4.2m). Speakers are standing on the long side of this room, behind them is a huge glass window. Now there is only a thin curtain seperating the speakers from the glass wall but I'm thinking of adding more sound absorbant blinds. The whole room is larger, it opens up to larger dining and kitchen area on the small side, in total more than triple the size. Changing the position of couch or shelfes is not an option. 
Here ist a picture of the situation (with cats:) Any thougths on how I might improve things? Thanks a lot!

jafant - thank you for our welcome note. I'm glad I ve found you all and look forward to take part in the discussion.