You know when you are dealing with a BS company....

...when you read statements like this:

"You can expect a 15% to 20% improvement in sound for each level as you move up the line. The improvements are in soundstage, resolution, realism, musical presentation, impact, etc."

Me: yeah, the humidity in my room changed from 44 to 45% yesterday, and I immidiately noticed that the realism dropped by 3.4%, yet the musical presentation actually WENT UP by 8.3%. I was able to compensate by turning the lights on in the kitchen and changed my socks. Puh, that was close.

kraftwerkturbo

@moonwatcher 

"I miss the days of Monster Cable."

It was all we had besides lampcord and we thought it was good! 😜😂

As I mentioned before, I am very happy with my Morrow Audio MA4 XLR interconnects.

I am sometimes surprised that I got past the marketing as it definitely rubs me the wrong way, but I decided to take the chance because the SSI concept makes sense to me and I was looking to get a balanced interconnect when the Black Friday sale was an option.  I had considered Morrow Audio interconnects previously but wanted a shielded cable for my setup since until recently I used unbalanced interconnects.  I always felt that the MA4 was the minimum level of interest and it was more than I was willing to pay at the time. I opted for an Audioquest Chicago for $100, then moved to Audioquest Sydney for $200, and now the Morrow Audio MA4 for around $200 at the sale price. 

The missing piece for me with the Morrow Audio SSI technology is what the actual configuration of the individual wires is.  I’m also skeptical anytime that one design is used for both interconnects and speaker cables as they are very different connections from an electrical perspective.  I don’t think it’s possible for the same configuration to be optimized for both.  Maybe there’s differences with the configuration of the individual wires that can’t be seen. 

My experience with break-in wasn’t a clear and obvious as they describe, but they did sound good at first, then I had several experiences where I didn’t find the sound engaging (didn’t sound obviously bad), and now I’m continually impressed. 

i just love it when a poster with grand total of one (1) post - as in, a first ever post - chimes in and gives a glowing, specific, superbly articulated testimonial in support of a subject product taking some fire, with well couched caveats and all... like he/she has been here forever... 🤣😂😆

what do they say in vegas?  if you don't know who is the chump at the card table... then you can be pretty darned sure it's you!!!

...and now, back to your regular programming...