Buyer anxiety

I have purchased  an integrated amp here on Audiogon. It is my first buy here. I tried to pay with Paypal but the transaction will not complete. I sent a message to the seller asking for advice. She is asking me to pay her directly to her email at Paypal. I'm not sure Paypal will back up a purchase with a private individual. 

This is her message to me.

Hello Dear, I Hope you are doing well.

Sorry for my late reply, I tried to contact you through audiogon, 

For the confirmation process and for your item to be shipped to the right address could you please give your shipping address and send us a screenshot of your payment from PayPal.

Your order has been prepared and ready to be shipped tomorrow, please confirm the previously requested details.

The red flags are 

They have no sales history.

There is no discussion history under Witting74

The amp is supposed to be in Kansas, but the phone number is out of country.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xblue-magoo

If you have their phone number, why don’t you call. You have nothing to lose. Then you could explain your concerns and see if there are answers. Of course, be careful and protect yourself appropriately . But sometimes situations that look very shaky at first turn out to be legit.

Don't buy anything save your money.Buy only new from dealers at full list its fun.

@ebm They seem too be in the Philippines 

The deal was too sweet 

A  B.A.T.integrated VK 3000 SE for $2650 rated 10 of 10 

the new price is $7000

Well done escaping their evil net.

Phone number out of the country.  Would be interesting to know which counry code these scums come from.

It really is time they are wiped off the face of the earth.

No punishment is too hard for them.