Qobuz hell

Ending a subscription with qobuz turned out to be hell. I did it two weeks ago only to find out that my account is still active and I am still being charged. I contacted qobuz yesterday and the first response was from a bot saying at 9AM they will be back online tomorrow. Which is actually today, so when I got online to figure out what happened, I received the rudest, most useless responses and then ending the chat by the agent. So as of now, I am unable to cancel my subscription - I don't want to use it, pay for it etc. I found it mediocre anyway.

I have no doubt I will spend many hours trying to cancel it in the coming days and get horrible treatment.

grislybutter

I also had problem canceling Qobuz, and did it with a call to my credit card company.  
  Qobuz was reasonably stable with my streamers at home but was terrible on the move, whether I was walking or driving, with both Apple and Android mobile devices

My playlist on Qobuz is full of the songs I grew up listening to and a lot of new ones as well from suggestions from members here. I use the BluOS app and it works great. Couldn’t be happier

This is a fairly lame forum topic but I’ll add my 2 cents and agree that you may be frustrated for other reasons. Possible your dislike to the quality could be your equivalent. I’ve compared Tidal and Quobuz. I found the sound quality at the highest  playback levels was much better using Quobuz   
I will agree 100% that finding a song is EXTREMELY frustrating   You need to look through entire albums to find it.  If they fix that there’s no comparison in my opinion. Also $8 or $12 or anything that is less than $100 in this expensive hobby should just be a write off.  Don’t lose sleep over it. 
beet of luck to you 

I tried Tidal and still use Spotify some. I recently tried Amazon Music and find it sounds the best of the 3 for me. I a using my Samsung S9 phone into a Wiim Pro streaming into a Topping E30 DAC (AKM chip). I connect the DAC via RCA aux input into my Willsenton A8 tube amp. Sounds as good as my vinyl rig... a vintage Pioneer 707 deck, Darlington Labs MP7 phono amp with a Stanton 681 cart with a fineline stylus.

Enjoying my low/mid-fi digital bliss!

Never tried Qobuz or MQA

My $0.02... Qobuz is the first and only streaming service I have used.  In combo with Roon, I find navigation pretty easy using search function.  Sound is pretty good, streamed through Sonore Ultra Rendu into Sonore Ultra Digital into a Denafrips Pontus II via I2S over HDMI.  I don't notice any bass bloat.  Yes, there have been fruitless searches, and then there are the files that do come up, but with that dreaded red "not available" warning.  But I have used Qobuz to add many albums to my library that I could never afford to buy, even if I could find them.  My library has gone from about 2200 albums to over 5000 since joining Qobuz.  The seamless integration of my server with Roon and Qobuz is fantastic.

I don't have anything special in terms of signal transfer, but I did move from WiFi to Ethernet when I got the Sonic Orbiter bundle from Small Green Computer.  So far, no dropouts at any resolution, only a rare, slight click or pop, like from an LP.  I am talking like once a week or so.

But, as they say, YMMV.