Ultimate stereo nightmare

I have a complex stereo system, having accumulated many various components through the years. I also have an impenetrable jumble of wires.  Until now I’ve been able to deal with problems that arose. Now that I am elderly I can’t easily get down on the floor to assess things. I bought and installed new very expensive speaker cables (Audioquest Robin Hood), and subsequently found that my right channel was not working. After switching cables, the right channel was still not working. So the problem is somewhere in the system.  I don’t know if it’s a loose cable or something else and have no way of tackling the jungle of wires to check it out. 
I hired a company that claims they deal with these things, but there’s such complexity I don’t know whether they can deal with it.

128x128rvpiano

Sorry, but this is not like laying bricks....they are

Cables, you plug them in and unplug them etc. Not beng course, just don’t see what the big deal is.

@audioguy85 : the solution was posted several posts ago. If some could only read….

Besides, the OP is 83 years old. Which I doubt you read it. Have you ever been 83 years old? I have not , but I know close / family people at that age. Things slow down. A lot. 

OP,

👍

I find I am glad to be able to trade money for services (I am only 70, but, some things I no longer do, and am very appreciative of folks that can do it for me).

...and try to artfully suffer, @dweller.

Yeah,, this ’getting old’ bit can be annoying when on a cable chase. I’m way overdue for a major overhaul, but +/- I’ve been too pre-occupied for the distinct and discrete ’play’ of an audio reno....

I’ve got an employee named Jess(ica) that’s gone from 0 to 110% in a brief span of time, @rvpiano ...*G* You’ll know quickly if she’s up to the task. ;)

Btw, I’ve easy access to the backs and try to keep the more ’busy’ ones’ higher.

Less of that ’up/down’ routine, but not perfect...

Updating, happy your Jas(mine) pulled the rabbit out of the hat...;)

*mock sigh*  I guess all that's left is to sit back and enjoy.....*G*