Ultimate stereo nightmare

I have a complex stereo system, having accumulated many various components through the years. I also have an impenetrable jumble of wires.  Until now I’ve been able to deal with problems that arose. Now that I am elderly I can’t easily get down on the floor to assess things. I bought and installed new very expensive speaker cables (Audioquest Robin Hood), and subsequently found that my right channel was not working. After switching cables, the right channel was still not working. So the problem is somewhere in the system.  I don’t know if it’s a loose cable or something else and have no way of tackling the jungle of wires to check it out. 
I hired a company that claims they deal with these things, but there’s such complexity I don’t know whether they can deal with it.

128x128rvpiano

The Morrow Audio cables are already labeled, the final end will be labeled “MA X” for analog RCA where the X is the version of cable….mine are MA4 cables. Digital cables will be “DIG X” for digital RCA cables.

Remember that Morrow cables are also directional, with the labeled end being the final destination end.

In the end it might be worth it to consider an integrated amp, that would clear up a bunch of clutter and simplify your set up…..something like a Hegel might be a good choice. Best of luck to you 

@rvpiano 

I've got a good feeling about your service call today with Jasmine.

While it could be true that Jasime doesn't know her bass from her oboe about high end audio, it's also possible that Jasmine is an over-qualified electrical engineering student who likes to spend more time tweaking high performance audio systems than she does on social media.

My guess is that by the end of the day you'll have a new best friend, and things will have gone so well that you'll need to "break something" on occassion to have excuse to have Jasmine pay you a visit.  (Those Tritons don't make much bass when the power cords are unplugged).

Hoping for the best possible outcome.  If not, I live in Missouri and have been looking for an excuse to visit Long Island in the winter.

Great news!

But come on, inquiring minds want to know, what was the culprit?  No matter how simple, which most of this is?