Roon….can anyone point me to “human” tech support

Looking to get some “human” support for my Roon Nucleus+.  Been down almost 2 weeks and the support from Roon is painfully slow.  Have worked through many many support related troubleshooting tips to no avail.  If anyone knows a great company that offers support I’m willing to pay to get it back up and running again.

Appreciate any assistance!!

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoots

@woots 

Did you/do you have a backup of the internal drive? Can you directly access the internal storage of your nucleus via your ethernet? What were the circumstances leading up to when your nucleus became inoperable.

Thanks everyone!!  I did not post on forum. I will though. 

The last thing I recall doing was upgrading a USB cable to improve my sound by connecting Roon Nucleus+ to my dac directly along with a new Ethernet cable. 

yes, I can access my internal storage and have reset/rebooted numerous times. I allowed port forwarding and undid the static ip address. 

I replaced the hard drive but can’t Roon to ask me to format the new drive so I’m going to transfer everything from the old drive to the new ssd drive next.  

My internet was down for a week, and that meant so was Roon. To make matters worse, I couldn't connect to my Optical Rendu with Roon offline.

I had to hack my phone so I could tether it to my home network in order to listen to music.

I am done with Roon.

Terrible support, buggy as hell, and now it requires 24/7 internet connection. 

I suggest we all tell Roon to go to hell

Contact the dealer that you purchased the Nucleus+ from, they should be able to get dealer support involved. A friend was having a problem with his that he couldn't resolve via support on their forum, but once the dealer got involved an RA was issued and the customer promptly received a replacement Nucleus.