Ultimate stereo nightmare

I have a complex stereo system, having accumulated many various components through the years. I also have an impenetrable jumble of wires.  Until now I’ve been able to deal with problems that arose. Now that I am elderly I can’t easily get down on the floor to assess things. I bought and installed new very expensive speaker cables (Audioquest Robin Hood), and subsequently found that my right channel was not working. After switching cables, the right channel was still not working. So the problem is somewhere in the system.  I don’t know if it’s a loose cable or something else and have no way of tackling the jungle of wires to check it out. 
I hired a company that claims they deal with these things, but there’s such complexity I don’t know whether they can deal with it.

128x128rvpiano

With a complex system it's always best to have full access to the back of your gear. Best you can do now is try to hook up a minimum system configuration and see if you can get the lost channel back. Most likely a wonky RCA connector or cable. 

Best eliminate one by one, only way to do it, may take time but would be good for a fresh start. +1 @russ69 as having full access to back of gear.

Is your problem with the right channel not working true for all sources or just one?

If it's all sources, then your issue is somewhere with your amp/preamp.  LIke if you moved your amp to change speaker cables, maybe your right channel interconnect to your amp from your preamp was pulled loose, assuming they are separates.

If it's one source only, then maybe your interconnect was pulled loose when you were tugging on the speaker cable to change them.

I don't think it is likely that you blew out an amp channel when you changed your speaker cables, but it might be worth checking if the interconnects are OK.

Thank you for your replies.  
I wish I could get to the back of the system.  Unfortunately. It’s all sitting on the bottom of a very long TV table, so I have access only from the front. I would love to disassemble it all and start over, but all my cables are from one company (Morrow) and look exactly the same.  A nightmare!

Surely you have an audio buddy nearby who would be willing to help you out. If I were near you, I’d certainly be willing to assist.