Speaker cable recommendations

I have a tube preamp with SET tube amps. Currently my IC’s are Audio Sensibility Statement RCA’s. I’m looking for new speakers cable that are light, flexible and that would have synergy here. Budget under $1k

previously I’ve enjoyed Audio Sensibility and Cerious speaker cables, but they are too bulky and heavy. So maybe something with similar performance but thin and flexible. As I’ve been reading I’m thinking I’d like something with air dielectric. 

some options that have popped up could be
Grover Hoffman Pharaoh
Audio Envy SP12
Zenwave SL17

looking forward to sow ideas. 

128x128kray

You might check out Silversmith Fidelium. A completely different design than what you listed, I believe, but thin (like tape) and flexible. They are at or near the top of your budget. I’ve been very happy with mine.  And Jeff is great to work with — pleasant, no he, very efficient.  There are a few Audiogon threads extolling their virtues that you can check if interested.  

Forgot to add I’m using 94.5db Omega single driver Alnico monitors. 

thanks for the suggestion @disc that name has popped up in the past. Need to look further. 

Post removed 

I just installed Zafino Nova OCC cables $390 for 2.5m pair - they are the best I've heard in my system thus far, and way better than the Nordost's I have used in the past at double the cost. I also added their Fusion interconnects, really nice. (phono stage to amp) 

FWIW OCC makes a lot of sense to me...and Zafino seems to have the best price on OCC cables by far.