The best plug in filter ever!

Puron AC Power Conditioner by Greg Voth

After reading rave review of Puron AC plug in filter, I had got one 10 days ago.

For your information my system is very complicated with bi amping and three Farad linear supplies.

Thus I have 14 power cables, one main power conditioners, three isolation transformers.

I had tried plug in fliters from quiet lines, quartet stecker, IFI, furutech, Nordost Qv2 and QX2 fliters.

I still have all of them in my system without selling any of them.

I am collector. 😁

All of them had brought slight improvement but not drastic change.

But as soon as I inserted Puron Ac filter, it made background black with more details and clear bass.

The stereotimes review is spot on.

Encouraged by the result, I had ordered two more of them so that I can insert more of them close to amps and Dac.

Now my system got transformed with more vivid and clear sound stage but not overetched.

This is the best 750$ that I had spent during last 5 years in my audio system.

Thomas

128x128shkong78

I have no reason to doubt the efficacy of this product as I realized a positive SQ benefit with a Shunyata Venom Defender plugged into an outlet which also has my power conditioner plugged into. However, I don’t get these types of comments

"It became so grainy and scratchy. Soundstage and image were unbearable that I had to plug them back in"

One would think that if the system was this unbearable to listen to it would have been quite noticeable before installing the Puron, or anything like it.

@68pete

Not yet, I want to observe its raw, effectiveness and signature sounding first. As i shared previously on this thread, these Purons sound very similar to Q45-T… which means, warmer and fuller than NPS-1260

At the moment, It’s right on the money in my system. By Adding more Q-45T, I’m afraid my system would prob be too dark or too warm.

Between you and me, Pete, this Puron is actually more effective than MC-05 and more beautiful sounding

FYI Mad Scientist Audio's Graphene Contact Enhancer is much cheaper and appears and is applied exactly like the much more expensive Q45T

nasaman,

I noticed your comment about the MC-05. What do you think of using both the HF MC-.05 and the Puron at the same time? Prefer one over the other? I am using both the (HF Helix Signature+) and the Puron’s at the same time. I have never removed the HF plug while using the Puron. I guess I could, but to me, the HF stuff takes time to break back in once unplugged.

Once I get additional Puron’s I will no longer need to move them back and forth between my audio and video. Then, I probably will apply some NPS-1260.

ozzy