Does the Chord TT2 Dac need a linear supply device?

Seems there may be diff views.  Chord says no.  The onboard psu is more than adequate.  So that sounds really good.

emergingsoul
Did you ever end up adding an LPS? Got the TT2 and looking at all the offerings from Farad, Teddy Pardo, and Sbooster. 
Lps not really needed for tt2, which’s come well prepared for current issues.  If you try one pls share findings.  Spending funds elsewhere.

Totally untrue, any power supply not completely hard wired , can be substantially upgraded,companies build these to a price point , just as a very good power cord 

will increase fidelity ,a good LPS I have tried several brands with excellent results 

Paul Hines I am told msy have closed the doors ,8 own a mojo audio which is very good ,but Benntook 2 years off making them ,Uptone is very good ,fared is also excellent but very troubling only 1 year warranty ,and you pay shipping both ways if any issues no thanks , Teddy Pardo the Best Buy sonically, and warranty 3 years for around $500. I highly recommend getting synergistic purple fuse 

and their $50 DC cable upgrade.