LPS Options

I have an SGC ST i5 hosting my Roons core.  Just saw a SGC LPS on the used market.  Are these units worth the expenditure?  Are there better LPS options for the SGC ST i5? I have the small watt SGC LPS powering my router and it appears to work nicely.  I dont think I have rebooted it since I hooked it up.  ST i5 has been stable as well but it has crashed a few times but otherwise purdy solid. 

128x128jbuhl
I have read that Teddy Pardo is a very quiet power supply.  Very nice for the money.  I think the Farad Super 3 power supplies would be a lot better (larger main capacitor bank and also larger post-regulator capacitors), but it's a lot more money.  The Keces power supplies are also good.

Farad unfortunately you have to send from Europe and only 1 year warranty ,which I have heard from others  a few failures running hot in under a year That should-not be , for $800 you should get at least 3-5 year warranty , Teddy pardo , in Canada  a solid 3 year warranty 

even uptone audio recommended them since they are having supply chain issues 

that says  a lot.

Maybe this experience of forum member VySer with Teddy Pardo will be an eye-opener...