Experience with Black Cat and/or Triode lab Wires

I am considering Triode Lab Wire or Black Cat. I’m aware of the unfortunate passing of Chris, so I’m willing to buy used or new. My price range is $400 per meter for (rca/rca) interconnect, and $600 for SC’s. The Triode wires are priced in line with my budget, as are the entry level offerings from Black Cat. I have concern that while the Triode cable have a strong following, perhaps they’re geared toward low power amps and high efficiency speakers. Their company is called Triode after all. My system is a Naim XS integrated with phono and Harbeth C7's. I need Interconnects for Well Tempered Simplex 2 (RCA outputs) and then for step up transformer to phono. Also need speaker cables. 

fjn04

Another 2 thumbs up for Triode Wire Labs!!  I also have a full variety of their cables, biwired set of speaker cables, interconnects, digital, power cords. They’re very well made, sound excellent & don’t break the bank.  

Maybe start w/one type, try it out & go from there.  

I have 3 of TWL Power cables and they are very nicely made and would recommend them. Haven't tried any of their other cables yet.

I have TWL Freedom ethernet cables. Pete is very easy to deal with, and the cables are excellent, and a very good price.

Also have a Black Cat Silverstar 75 ohm coax cable. It's very good.

Not sure about the entry level RCAs from Black Cat, but have heard good feedback from those who bought the TWL RCAs.

Ditto @jerrybj on the Black Cat Silverstar digital cable.   

Not to muddy the waters, but I'm a fan of Duelund speaker cables and IC's.  Pretty low cost and high value in my experience... and both the IC's and speaker cables can be had within your budget new or used.  Parts Connexion carries them

https://www.partsconnexion.com/duelund-interconnect-cable.html

If you can find them used, you can possibly avoid the 150-200 hour break in period for them to settle it.  Often times posting a "wanted to buy" ad on Audiogon or Audiomart will generate some offers.

Post removed