Puron AC Power Conditioner really....

works! Holy $hi#! This thing actually works! @shkong78 this thing is legit. As someone who has posted asking for help trying to get rid of very low-level buzz and trying everything (from 10 db attenuators to unplugging everything and cheater plugs) with nothing even making a slight dent (I ended up getting a different processor which eliminated the buzz but I have always had slight hiss). I came across the thread on the Puron and decided why not? The funny thing is I had just ordered the ifI and got that first. Plugged the ifI into my Furman Elite 20pfi and no change. Not a big deal as once the low level buzz went away with my previous processor I was back to my easily-livable-with very slight hiss. So, I got the Puron a couple of days later and plugged into my Furman (outlet right before my Audiocontrol Processor) and much to my AMAZEMENT the hiss was literally (very conservatively) 75% reduced (no scientific measurements just a true ear level ballpark estimate). It is now barely audible and without touching ear to tweet you cannot hear a thing. Blackest/quietest background I have ever had in my system. No exaggeration man this thing is the real deal. And everything just sounds more natural for lack of a better word. Cannot explain and I am no expert reviewer I just know what I heard before and what I hear (and do not hear) now, and the difference is absolutely audible (I'm sure measurable as well). 

Knowing how common background noise is and how near impossible it is to get rid of it completely, nothing to lose by trying this product. Just to be clear it didn't eliminate it 100%, but it did cut the hiss down by at least 75%. Crazy man.

Less is so much more is how I would sum up the Puron. And the cost is peanuts compared to so many other tweaks I've tried in the past with little to no difference. Also HUGE shout out to Mark at verifiaudio. Some of the best customer service I have received. Both before, all during, and after the sale. 

kingbr

@kingbr 

It is good to hear your wonderful experience.

I did not have much problem with hiss and noise.

But Puron still improve the sound by making bass tighter and overall soundstage more clear.

Thomas

@kingbr

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on  Puron. Just really happy this product made such a positive impact.

We encourage people to Try It – we have a great deal of confidence in the results that can be achieved.

@shkong78

As well, big thanks to you for your initial post and further comments.

Best wishes

Mark

[email protected]