Time to do house cleaning.

I had been audiophile since 1978.

My first serious system was Garrard turntable, Fisher integrated amp and ADS bookself speaker which sounds musical.

Since I had moved to Washington state 11 years ago, I had kept everything in the attic.  I have plenty of space in my 5100 sqf house.

I had enjoyed pristine treble and nice bass out of Lansche 4.1 which I bought new 2006 for 15 years.

I also bought Vaugn Cabernett II as second system.

But since I had bought Altec A7 and Scaena 3.2, Lansche and Vaugn speakers has not being used.

The above is the sound of hybrid system of Altec basshorn and Scaena 3.2

Altec basshorn was connected from 290 hz and down and two 18 inch subwoofers are added from 56 hz and down.

It give very wide and deep soundstage and unlimited dynamicws.

6 weeks ago I got Aurender N30 server which sounds really excellent.

Since then, Jays Audio CDt II transport is not being used any longer.

Lansche, Vaugn speakers and Jays Audio transport better find home to be used.

But I am too lazy to make any decision yet.

Do you thing I had better clean my attic before the end of year or early next year.

Your valuable opinions will be apprecicated.

Thomas

128x128shkong78

Soon enough father time will have you giving or throwing it away.

Find a loving home for your ex’s while you still can.

I had a pair of ADS speakers back in the day. A friend called them Screaming Bricks. He was right. Tossed overboard.

In my case I enjoy listening to different flavors, So I kept most of my gear, like 2 Tekton Speakers ps 12 and impact monitors, KLH model 9, Andra 1, diapason adamantes , Technic monitor single driver, Redrose r3 Monitor, Kliphs rpm600, Norh 9, ELac B6. Wharfedale monitors, 2 Monitor pioneer sb21 22.At this time I have 3 systems? One systems rotates my monitors there for a change. My wife used to hate it, Now she join me when I listen. OP if you need space and money ? Sell your extra gear .Really it’s your choice , just remember if you love those speakers and gear enough.You might miss them and regret later.

@fuzztone   +1

"Soon enough father time will have you giving or throwing it away.

Find a loving home for your ex’s while you still can."

Exactly what I was gonna say. Deal with it now while you physically/mentally can knowing you at least tried to find it a good home. Otherwise, the estate sale/auction house will just "dispose" of it.