Wireworld Electra 7

I have an opportunity to get a WW Electra 7 power cord, was thinking of trying it on my Dinafrips Venus II DAC. Anyone have these and how do they work for you? Thank you.

128x128fthompson251

@vinylvalet I found it in spam and sent the money, thanks for responding here!! I need to be smarter and ck that when expecting an email. DUH!

Looking forward to the WW S7, it's going on my CD Transport. 

Jafant and fthompson251, sorry for the late response as I was busy at work. I also didn’t spend much time with the hifi lately. It's good to hear that the Silver Electra 7 has worked out for you. Similarly it did to me, and it’s the same experience as described. I have recently sold the Electra 7 after getting the Silver electra 7.

I have been swapping power cords and DACs and currently have an Acrolink cord on the DAC. I will switch to the Electra 7 when I have the time.

@ryder @jafant @vinylvalet @hilroy48

My Silver Electra 7 now has about 75 hours on it. (It’s Used) It’s really making a positive impact on my system. It’s located on my DAC. My Electra 7 is located on my DDC unit. My second Silver Electra 7 is on the way. (Also Used, thank you vinylvalet!) Today I was listening to my CD transport for about 4 hours. My reactions so far are that after I let it "cook" for another day with out listening that time made a big improvement from 24 hours to 75 hours on it. There is a better top end delicacy, an extended shimmer to the music just floating in air now. The Bass is better controlled, bigger yet with better pitch definition and front end impact. It hits quickly. The transparency to hear further into the soundstage is improved, I can easily pick out things with in the soundstage, instruments, voices, just so much more information. The tonal character of the music seems more natural as well. Things just sound "right."

Have any of you tried one of these on a streamer? My plan is to place this one on my CD transport as information from other owners reports is that they work well there. But I am intrigued by how it would effect my streamer? Thoughts? I can swap it back and forth to find out for myself. The collective improvements are nice once you have more than one of these PC’s in the front end components. I can see more in my future some day. Thanks to all that have contributed to this thread, it’s been a fun journey. Keep us all posted as you grow with them in your systems as well.