Flat Screen Television behind speakers

I have a large 75” flat screen TV in my living room and want to know how bad this can affect the sound. The speakers have to go right against wall pretty much and the TV is in between the speakers. I have large acoustic panels right behind the speakers  and then 2 subs on the outside of each speaker which also have acoustic panels behind them. Question is should I move the speakers to the outside further away from the the TV and swap the subs inward closer to the TV- or would the bass reflection from the subs be even worse? The television is mounted higher on the wall so maybe the subs are better positioned on the floor?

Aerial Acoustic 7T x 2 

Pass XA30.5

Rel 528 x2

puffbojie

Believe me, if I could have a dedicated listening room and pull those suckers off the wall 3-5 feet I would in a heartbeat.  My house is 1400 sq feet. It kills me to envision how this system could sound in a proper room. Regarding the comforter over the tv, I think my lady friend would go nuts. The custom cover could be a possibility. Thanks for all these responses. 

Just phrase it as a dust cover.  The ultimate would be a pull down screen that would provide an air gap between the cover and the screen.  

I agree with @blisshifi 

The TV will cause more reflections that will make the sound both brighter and more smeared.

Due to apartment life, my TV resides between my speakers and it does mess with the sound. Try throwing a wool blanket over the TV and you'll hear for yourself how much better your system will sound. 

Not all of us can eliminate the TV but, for me, mounting the TV on the wall moved it back enough to have a sizable improvement on the sound. I wouldn't fret over it if I were you.

All the best,
Nonoise

What ever sound better. If it is too difficult to experiment, don't worryaboudit.