Bi-Wire Cables under $350 (Used or New)

Hi All: I am assembling my first system, and believe I am settling into my current setup for the (short) haul (assuming I’m ready to level up in about 2-3 years). my

Current System: Hegel 190 Integrated paired with the new Monitor Audio Silver 500 7G. Temporarily using some Amazon bi-wire Speaker Cables (CESS-106-6f Bi-Wire 2-4 Banana 12 Gauge, 2-Channel (6 Feet)).

Recommendations Requested: 2 or 3 Suggested Bi-Wire Cable Brands and Models, used or new, under $350.  Qualities: They DON’T add sibilance/treble further, but for perhaps "deepen" and perhaps add some further "clarity" .

Are these the right descriptors? I don’t know. I do know that I cannot tell what (now) what a low Zo (characteristic impedance) sounds like (see link below) and nor do I have the budget at the moment to spend 1000s to chase marginal gains on this system.

Thanks,

Gb

128x128gill_benedek

Thanks for the recommendation on SVS Zufan, and agreed 2 sets for A/B testing makes sense.

I like Mogami speaker cables and if you check with Event Horizon they can make anything you need, choose your wire, configuration, terminations, etc. Very good to deal with. The website will walk you right through customizing what you want and the prices are incredible for what you get.