How to match a Cartridge with the right phono preamp?

Hi there!

I have been trying to get some information about how to select the right phono preamp for a certain MC cartridge. I'm having a hard time trying to reference all the cartridge specs with the right phono preamp, I even try to watch a couple videos on how to match them but honestly I can't fully understand it lol. It's there an easy way to do it? What exactly I need to look for? I have an Ortofon Bronze with a Puffin preamp. I'm putting together a second vinyl record stereo system and I really want to give it a shot to MC cartridge! 

Thank you I'm advance! 

Edwin 

erivera1990

@oltexan that's what I'm going to do, I'm just waiting for a fair price to show up and buy one lol.

I found that an external Phono Pre-Amp that was adjustable and my turntable that had a bypass switch on its internal Pre-Amp allowing me to get an MM cart and stylus set on a 1/2" tonearm head was a great way to go.  The Project box Pre-Amp has like 7 or 8 settings.  Just a couple hundred dollars and wow, the biggest bang for the buck of my system.  However, now I need those top-grade LP's.  If you like Miles Davis, you're in good shape.  But, my specific choice of products is not my point, but the idea of getting a whole tone arm head and an adjustable outboard Pre-Amp is.