How to match a Cartridge with the right phono preamp?

Hi there!

I have been trying to get some information about how to select the right phono preamp for a certain MC cartridge. I'm having a hard time trying to reference all the cartridge specs with the right phono preamp, I even try to watch a couple videos on how to match them but honestly I can't fully understand it lol. It's there an easy way to do it? What exactly I need to look for? I have an Ortofon Bronze with a Puffin preamp. I'm putting together a second vinyl record stereo system and I really want to give it a shot to MC cartridge! 

Thank you I'm advance! 

Edwin 

erivera1990

Before the component decided to roast itself to death, I truly enjoyed the phono stage of my Mytek BB. Luckily, I still had my old Moon Phono Stage in the closet. Yes, the Moon doesn't give me quite as much three dimensionality, but its sound is highly pleasurable.

@edcyn Do you have the Moon 110lp? How you like it? I was looking all the specs and it has more options that Schiit Mani 2 and a better price compared with high end phono preamps.

All you need to do is check the requirements of your cart for gain, impedance and capacitance and check the phono amp can match these or something close.  That's the easy bit.

But all phono amps sound different, sometimes very different, so it would be good to try a few and get one with sound you like.