Power conditioner vs use of a audio grade outlet?

If I have a $7000 Power conditioner and really nice power cables is there a need for audio grade outlet? Maybe it's a dumb question but if I didn't have this other good stuff maybe I should get an audio grade outlet.

Pangea seems to offer a good outlet for about 100 bucks. 

jumia

@erik_squires  , okay, thanks, I must have misunderstood something on that previous thread.  I'll try to find it later & maybe paste the link to it for you?

One deserves the other.

In audio, everything effects (and affects) everything else.

Why would a person seeking absolute excellence in playback scrimp on any power supply component?  Penny wise and pound ($7,000.00) foolish.

There are many great choices available.  Pick 1, or 2, or 3.  Choose 1.

Duh.

Clean power is important (dedicated power line, HQ outlet, no artifacts)but only part of the whole story. The biggest problem in every power supply is still the overall quality of the psu because it will define the sound of the amp/DAC etc. Take a closer look.

In some cases the PS audio multiwave feature can counter balance psu quality problems by using higher frequency charging cycles for the caps. In other cases balanced power can solve problems.

Hard wire the power conditioner quality power cord directly to the outlet wiring removing two connection points, the male plug and outlet socket.  Less is more.