Found some new music, just sharing

Hello all, I live in the St. Louis area, I came across a local artist that I heard was great, so I purchased a few of his CD's.  His name is Todd Mosby.  His recordings are done by Will Ackerman, the Founder of Windham Hill Records. These recordings are excellent. The music is mostly instrumental (not all) a Jazz/NewAge/Indie flavor. The best recording was an album called Aerial View.  

Todd Mosby Music

I've had several Windham Hill Recordings through the years, This one is very well done. I get absolutely nothing from this, just thought I'd share.   Tim

timlub

I read about Todd in a guitar mag awhile back.

Unique for sure.

Like putting Michael Hedges, John McLaughlin(as he mentioned one of his inpirations) and Pat Matheny in a blender and you get...Todd Mosby.

@tablejockey Well, I would agree with that. I do enjoy his music, but I really posted this because it is a very good recording. Clean, very detailed. Soundstage is decent, bass is tight and abundant.

Will Ackerman that started Windham Hill said that Aerial View is the best project that he has ever been a part of.

"but I really posted this because it is a very good recording. Clean, very detailed. Soundstage is decent, bass is tight and abundant."

Oh dear, I didn't respond precisely as you desired...sigh

(560) Well, excuse me.mpg - YouTube

@tablejockey     Sorry,  not sure what you meant by that, I had no "desire" or expectation.  Wish you the best and that is not sarcasm.