Loving my tube Preamp, Class A amplifier. Whats your favorite amplifiyer combination?

I have had my Class A "Aegir" amplifier(s) x2 running in mono purchased about 6 months ago, combined with my Audio Research LS 25 Line Stage Tube Preamplifier and have been loving this combination. This is by far the sweetest sounding stereo sytem I have owned. These are couples with my Wilson-Benesch Square 2 speakers and REL 5/Tx (x2) subs. What combination of separates has re-energized your love of music?

128x128pooch2

I’m running my Decware ZMA amp with WE396A input tubes and Russian 6P3S power tubes. Using the preamp in my DAVE DAC keeps the signal path as simple as possible leading to amazing transparency, detail, and soundstage.

Carver A series ( Lightstar, AV705, AV505, etc) and Sunfire preamp driving JBL’s.

op, there are many many wonderful combinations

it is all about the amplifier/speaker load match to the room and desired volume levels, then you work back and synergize the preamp/linestage to sound beautiful with the amplifier

i have had your arc linestage as well as still having a pair of aegirs, but that particular model of arc was already gone, several years ago... i am nonetheless pretty confident the combo is terrific sounding, as is your wise choice of speaker/sub combo

enjoy!