Question about a set up

Hi,
As I have little knowledge around this topic I would like to ask a question and  seek advice.

The system that I am about to buy is made out of these 3 components: 

-Onkyo TX-NR 6050 receiver
-KEF - Q Series 6.5" 2-way Bookshelf speakers (pair)
-Audio Technica ATLP60 XBT Bluetooth stereo turn table

1) the receiver model and brand I wrote would work fine with those speakers?

2) the turntable would also run with the receiver I hope. is this fine ?

3) what kind of subwoofer would you recommend that works well with this receiver and speakers?   

I checked the nearby stores where I live and these are the available products it seems I can choose from that fits my budget:

Polk Audio PSW108 10" Powered Subwoofer
Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer, 100W

Polk Audio - React 7" Wireless Subwoofer

Klipsch - Reference Series 10" 150W

Thank you all for your recommendation
Cheers

cavalerox

Everything @soix said +

Check out Denon and Yamaha receivers as well. This is 2 channel with subwoofer outputs. If you’re looking to expand to home theater, they both have AVR’s

Save the sub for last.

Thank you @soix and  @curiousjim 

1)Ok. you did not like the onkyo I mentioned.no problem.  I can easily access any of the following 4 receivers from Best Buy as it is convenient to my home. are any of these better than the Onkyo i wrote ?  (I am trying to stay at or below $600 budget) 
1)Denon - AVR-S960H 8K Ultra HD 7.2 Channel (90 Watt X 7) AV Receiver
2)Denon - AVR-S570BT 70W 5 Ch Bluetooth Capable HDR Compatible 8K Ultra HD AV Home Theater Receiver
3)
Yamaha - RX-V4A 5.2-channel AV Receiver with 8K HDMI and MusicCast
4) Yamaha - 5.1-Ch. 4K Ultra HD A/V Home Theater Receiver

I will save you time and here is the link to compare the features: 
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&qp=brand_facet%3DBrand~Yamaha%5Ebrand_facet%3DBrand~Denon%5Ecurrentprice_facet%3DPrice~200%20to%20600&sp=Best-Discount&st=receivers

2) I went to the link you sent about the speakers. i am located in S.Florida and we have best buy and brandsmart easily accessible.  Could you recommend me something where I stay at or below $600 for a pair of speakers if KEF is not suitable? I am sending you a link which might save time for all the available options I have:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vn-speaker-offers?qp=category_facet%3DBookshelf%20Speakers~abcat0205001%5Ecurrentprice_facet%3DPrice~0%20to%20800

3) about the turntable:  i care less about the Bluetooth feature. Moreover , not worth to sacrifice when it comes to sound qualify as you mentioned. Would you please review this link and come up with an alternative then ?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&qp=brand_facet%3DBrand~Audio-Technica%5Ebrand_facet%3DBrand~Technics%5Ebrand_facet%3DBrand~Denon%5Ebrand_facet%3DBrand~Yamaha%5Ebrand_facet%3DBrand~Onkyo%5Ecurrentprice_facet%3DPrice~0%20to%20300&st=turntable

Thank you much for all your advise !

My suggestions:

Check out the Audio technica ATLP120. A much better TT than the LP60. 

Far greater sound quality can be had with a 2-channel integrated amplifier. Yamaha makes a fine one at $350.  The AS 301. Has DAC and pnonostage.

I would look into Wharfedale speakers from Music Direct. 

Put your money into the above and forget the subwoofer for now. Can be added later should you choose.

Good luck with your search.

Going through your options my recommendations would only cost $200 more than your Best Buy options and result in a much better system IMHO. Plus, when everything I recommended can be delivered to your door for little/no cost there’s no reason you need to be wedded to Best Buy to purchase everything. So, for the turntable here’s the comparable BB turntable, but for only $50 more my recommendation gives you both a better tonearm and cartridge, which is a lot for 50 bucks.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/audio-technica-at-lpw30tk-manual-belt-drive-turntable-teak/6474286.p?skuId=6474286

https://drop.com/buy/drop-audio-technica-carbon-vta-turntable

As for the AVR, I’d stick with Yamaha because I’ve compared it directly to Denon and Yammy just sounds better (I worked for Magnolia so had access to do extensive comparisons). The RX-V4A would be my choice of your options, but at BB it’s only $50 cheaper than my recommendation that offers more power and comes from the upscale Aventage line that uses higher quality parts and design. Also, it offers front L/R preamp outs if you ever want to significantly improve performance by adding a better amp or, even better, an integrated stereo amp.

For the speakers, you’re just getting much more speaker for only $100 more with the LSA speakers. They weigh 37% more and go much deeper in bass than the Q350.

So, all things considered I’d stick with my original recommendations given all the above advantages for not much more $$$. Just my $0.02 FWIW.

I just looked up the AT turntable suggested by soix. Seems like a great choice. The  the lp120 may be discontinued. The LP30 appears to have better build and tonearm. The TT you choose will have much to do regarding the sonics you obtain from your system. 

Are you fixed on the purchase of a AVR?