Is it worth to get 2 m Nodorst vs 1m

I have the opportunity to buy a couple of Nordost power cords, Tyr and Frey at a 15 discount. I auditioned the cords in a one meter length and they made a nice improvement. The dealer quotes NOrdost as saying, it will sound better in a 2 meter. I have a dedicated circuit for my Qbase strip which has the whole stereo plugged in. I thought i read somewhere that a dedicated circuit makes the longer length improvement questionable. Adding another meter to both increases cost by about 1000. They already cost close to 5,000 so this would be closer to 6,000.   I can’t test any of this. I just have to make a decision. Would like your thoughts. Thanks.

bossa

@lak Are there any specific cords you'd recommend to me for audition that would rival these Tyr and Frey 2's...that are so much lower in price?

Greetings 

‘I don’t think I would be able to hear the difference between a 1m cable vs a 2m cable. I use 1.5m or 2m cables due to the location of my equipment. Maybe one day I’ll hookup a 1m cable to 1 of my mono blocks and a 2m on the other.

If a 1m cable works for you go for it.

I just upgraded my power cables for my power amps. I purchase the MIT Matrix Rev AC2 power cables. Really a nice cable. My system sings very nicely with MIT cables. 
Remember that no matter what you buy there is always something better out there.

‘Joe Nies

Post removed 

rsf507,

and just so you know that Furutech wire uses ducc copper which is not as good as OCC single Crystal they use a combination of both o c c and d u c c well d u c c is one level down from OCC still good wire but not as good as OCC single Crystal and the ducc wire is made by Mitsubishi, there is not any copper wire out there better than OCC single crystal wire and then it depends how smart the engineering team is putting together the wire geometry that's also extremely important that's why there's even differences in OCC that's cheaper compared to OCC wire that's more expensive and OCC rectangular single crystal wire is even better than the round wire that Furutech uses, Neotech rectangular OCC wire is even better than the round OCC wire, check out the Neotech Amazon and Sahara under rectangular wire on their website not cheap but well worth it cuz I upgraded from the round OCC to the Neotech Sahara which is their copper rectangular OCC wire and it totally blew away my round OCC wire, my speaker wire was $2,200 US and this stuff is $4,300 US and it is much better.