Yamaha CDS-1000 or Denon DCD-1600ne

These are my choices for sacd players which would be a good fit for me system. I have a musical fidelity m6si and my speakers are Sonus faber sonetto iii and run a rel subwoofer.

bigmac1963

My taste of music is classic rock and blues that why I think the better fit will be Denon.

OP, I also listen to some classic rock on my Denon/Sonus Faber system, and agree that it's a good fit.  And $899 for the Denon is a very good deal -- less than I paid about 2 years ago, and notable in this inflationary economy.  Give the Denon sufficient time to break in, and I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Hopefully I will have a chance to purchase for $899 instead of $1499.I thank everyone for there help.Sometimes it be a difficult time to make the right decision on a purchase.This is the last piece to add to my system thanks chuck.

Hopefully I will have a chance to purchase for $899 instead of $1499.I thank everyone for there help.Sometimes it be a difficult time to make the right decision on a purchase.This is the last piece to add to my system thanks chuck.

@bigmac1963 , I looked earlier and the Denon site is sold out of them at the moment.

You might be able to find an online dealer who will price-match it, though. (Crutchfield, perhaps? I know they carry both Yamaha and Denon products.)

Good luck on your quest, and happy listening.