Integrated amp for Thiel 3.7's

I am sort off picking up where Thieliste, Jafant and others left off in the discussion thread about what electronics to use drive the Thiels.  I was, and I suppose still am looking for a preamp to drive my pass labs 60.5 mono's, but in reading some of the posts I have also started considering simplifying my system and just going for a high end integrated.  Part of the reason I am thinking about going in this new direction is that we may be moving- and this might be the right time to scale down.

I am not sure yet, but I have started thinking about it. 
For preamplifiers I keep on toying with the idea of a PS audio BHK, Pass labs xp12, Simaudio 740p, or an Aesthetix Calypso Eclipse.  One of these would replace my Prima Luna Dialogue Premium- as I have mentioned before I think I can probably get better detail, definition, and depth a preamp with a higher quality volume control (vs the Prima Luna blue velvet).

But maybe a high end integrated might actually do the trick as well- I cannot afford one of the new Uber integrateds but maybe some high quality used ones might work.  I am budgeting under usd10k.  By selling my other equipment I should be able to get to my budget with a relatively small additional investment (usd1-3k ?).

So I have been looking at Luxman 509x, Nelson Pass Int 250, Vitus RI-100 or RI-101....Diablo 300 would be out of my reach even used but maybe the 120, and maybe an ASR (the exclusive 2 would be so many boxes that it would defeat the whole purpose of consolidating the system- so maybe the 1?).  On these last 2 I really have no idea about how much one gives up going with the lower models.

Ultimately my hope is that the list above will still get me further than where I am with my current set up.

Anyway, would be very interested in your thoughts as I look at this new angle for my system.
pgastone
Not an overwhelming number of separates that can appropriately handle that load, and much fewer intergrateds up to the task.

@pgastone  I have gone through most integrated amps during several years to find the best one for my Thiel CS 3.7 and the only one that could really rival or even outperform very good separates is the Gryphon Diablo 300 and whithout having to spend 40k.

I'm lucky to live in Europe therefore Gryphon prices are much more affordable for me.

The good think about beeing a Gryphon owner is that if one day i want to upgrade to separates i could easily trade in my Diablo 300 for an Antileon Evo amp without loosing too much.

Meanwhile i'm enjoying the Diablo 300 - Thiel CS 3.7 combo.

I hope you have found what you are looking for your Thiel CS 3.7s.

Cheers

If you guys want my take on Gryphon to drive CS 3.7s well it’s not a good choice.

I’ve had a Diablo 300 for a year and sold it because it was too bright and too lean sounding.

I now have a Vitus SIA-025 Mk2 class A, this is in a different league so much more musical and liquid sounding.

It delivers way more current than a Diablo 300 and therefore the bass is much deeper and solid.

I always listen in class A mode because this is where the magic happens.

If you can offord a used Vitus SIA-025 your Thiels will thank you.

I’ve had a Diablo 300 for a year and sold it because it was too bright and too lean sounding.

It took you (more than) a year to realize this?

I now have a Vitus SIA-025 Mk2 class A, this is in a different league so much more musical and liquid sounding.

If you really want to try a top class Integrated amp, you should try T+A PA 3100 HV. Since you are in Europe, you should get favorable pricing