Any thoughts on Pass X150.8 ?

I don't see any reviews or impressions of this amp. Any thoughts?
smodtactical
I have heard the 150.8 vs. the 250.5 and the xa25 (along with Parasounds JC1s, Merrill Veritas, and lastly a Gryphon Diablo 300. The 150.8 was the most analytical of the pass amps - I liked the 250.5 the best of the Pass. The xa25 was a little too warm to me - it sounded like the "jump factor" of a hard snare drum was lost, if that makes sense.
Like everything else in this hobby, YMMV. Reno HiFi has a nice testing policy, I’d try to get whatever amp you are aiming for in your home and give it a listen for a few days.
Good luck!

Old thread, but I just stumbled on it and will add I have been using a Pass 150.8 for 2 years and it remains my favorite solid state amp (42 years in the hobby).  First solid state amp I could live with, and I find I rarely use my reference tube amp anymore (and I never rotate-in my other solid state amps).  I use the 150.8 to drive QLN P3 speakers, feed by an LTA microZOTL preamp, and they all play really well together. Only complaint is the heat it produces (class A).  

Sonically I wasn't crazy over the 150.8. Build quality is fantastic but overall the midrange was analytical and boring. The bass was very good and highs were also however,  I could never warm up to the amp. Was using with Sonus Faber Olympica 3s which were recommended for the 150.8.  Ultimately went back to tubes and very satisfied.