Zavfino Majestic USB Cable

I am planning on upgrading my $50 straightwire usb cable to something under $300 and came across the Zavfino Majestic USB. The specs look great but I can’t find any semi-detailed reviews online besides on their website. 

Has anyone tried this cable? What are your impressions? Thanks! 

128x128davidvanderbilt

And that's my point. No matter which music streaming service you're using, no matter where in the cloud (or rather which hosting services are used), there's a shit-ton of networking and thousands of miles cabling, both copper and fiber involved, none of it anything more than regular commercial grade. Swapping out the last 72" will give you better zeroes and ones?

@panzrwagn Yes.  Just like interconnects, speaker, and power cables can make a big difference.  Rather than being a digital cable denier I’d suggest you try a better digital cable and use your ears rather than theory to make any conclusions.  BTW, what digital cable are you using now?

@1971gto455ho You are already there. and I will be there in 2 weeks. Well St. Charles anyway. 

I’d reciprocate moderators, might pull it down. So a company that’s into robotics and linear controls, what pray tell was your imput ?

@westcoastaudiophile Depends on whatever digital cable he’s using now, which I assume isn’t very good if @panzrwagn doesn’t believe they make any difference.  I just upgraded from an Apogee Wyde-Eye cable, which is a very good and cost-effective cable — to an Acoustic Zen MC2 and the improvement was not small across the board.  Wish I upgraded to an MC2 years ago.  

@soix “better” cable/s without any technical data to back it up aren’t really “better”!