Wilson Sasha W/P amplifier pairing

I acquired a pair of Wilson Sasha W/P speakers this year. They’re Series 1 Sasha’s. Now trying to find great mono blocks to power them. My other system has Harbeth Speakers and a Pass Labs amp, I love the combo and can listen for hours without fatigue. I’d really prefer something warm and non fatiguing for the Sasha’s. 

Amps I’ve tried so far:

Pass Labs X350 - too bright and forward, etched vocals, not a lot of sparkle but plenty of authority

Pass Labs INT-30A - much better all around than the X350 but still too bright and forward. Not nearly enough power for Sasha. End result is too cold and thin

Bob Latino ST-120 - this is a $1200 kit tube amp I built. 60WPC. This amp was surprisingly kind of magical with Sasha.  Never fatiguing and full bodied. Unfortunately it went up in smoke because I can’t solder.

Mono blocks I’m considering:

Audio Research Ref 160M

Lamm 1.2 Reference

Pass Labs XA100.8

Preamp is a PrimaLuna EVO 400. Rega RP3 with Exact cart. Denafrips Ares II DAC streaming Roon via MicroRendu. Any advice welcome. 

audio_bidder

I got a chance to audition a lot of amps with Wilsons in general, especially when I was buying my integrated.

Here is the opinion I have for amplifiers I've heard with Wilsons:

Top Tier:

• D’Agostino
  • Luxman
  • Ayre

OK:

• ARC (modern not old)
  • Parasound
  • IcePower based Class D

Just no:

• Pass
  • Mark Levinson

Also want to recommend the Luxman preamp which does an excellent job of showing off Wilson’s from top to bottom.

I would highly recommend Gryphon. I’m driving a pair of W/P 8 with a Diablo 300, by far the best they’ve ever sounded 

Luxman is certainly a contender. Anyone ever mono blocked a pair of M900U’s?

D’Agostino and Gryphon seem out of reach but I’ll consider. 

op look at zesto eros  amazing build quality musically neutral great bass low noise very flexibile and extremely reliable.

sounded as good as a 40k cj amp we had previously.

dave and Troy

Audio Intellect NJ.

Zesto dealers

@audiotroy Every Zesto room I heard at Axpona was amazing, it not only sounded great, it felt right on an emotional level. Along with the ARC Ref / Vandersteen bookshelf room, I really got tube fever.