Stylus skipping at beginning of record

I’ve adjusted my anti-skating to maximize the SQ of my records.  However, a problem exists in that if I don’t cue up the needle very close to the first recorded groove on the record it skips ahead two or three grooves before playback begins.
Does anyone else have this situation?

128x128rvpiano

As the record revolves, the stylus naturally wants to skate toward the center of the record, and anti-skate is meant to keep this from happening.  So do your best to get the amount of anti-skate as dead-on as possible.

My method of achieving this is to put my least-warped LP onto the turntable and placing a nice, tiny spirit level on top of it. Once the LP/platter combo is leveled, home in on the proper amount of anti-skate force by adjusting anti-skate force a little bit at a time until, when you lower the needle into the moving groove, the tonearm-cartridge duo doesn't want to shift either forwards or backwards when it touches down..

I got to say, too, that LP edge-warp is one of the banes of the analogue universe.

I'd also look at tracking force, anything less than 2 grams is suspect. 

@rvpiano I have my Hana ML set at 2.04-2.05gr. It’s only slightly higher than the recommended 2gr. I also set the anti-skate just a bit more aggressive. Problem cured for nearly all records. There’s still an occasional skip thru the lead in grooves but it’s rare. I’d make sure the table is level as well.
Also @larryi provided a good suggestion that works!