Speaker upgrade

Good morning all, hope everyone is well.

My planned HIFI change for 2023 is a change in loudspeakers. My top contenders are JBL L100, Klipsch Forte IV or Corwall IV’s, another couple I am very interested in are the Volit Razz, and possibly the Paradigm F80.

System consists of Rogue RP-1, Rogue Atlas Mag III, Line Magnetic CD-24, MOFI Master deck and Master tracker.

Room is an untreated living room 15x15, hardwood with thick throw rug and lightly furnished.

I have listened to the Klipsch and the Paradigm, enjoyed them both. They are different animals as one would imagine.

I listen to mostly Jazz, Rock and "American Roots" (not modern country).

Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xdoyle3433

What can be the suggested upgrade for the Jazz Music. I usually don't listen to any other genre than Jazz. So I deserve to enjoy it in better and quality speaker. any suggestion will be welcomed. Thank you already. 

@ronboco , I completely understand. I was in the exact same boat. But before you can determine what is used, you have to understand what good parts are for a crossover first. I have owned the Aviors and have owned several pairs of Wilsons. They all use decent but cheap parts. They are OK parts but far, far, far away from the best parts. 

Once you hear a speaker with copper foil caps, Mills wire wound resistors and high quality inductors your jaw will drop. 

BTW, don't take my word for it, pull a woofer out and take a look at the quality level of the parts used. Then sum up those costs, not very much considering what the retail cost is.  

@johnss 

I am curious now and will look into what is used in my Aviors. Which brand of speakers uses the components you are talking about? 
Happy listening !

Ron