Wireworld Electra 7

I have an opportunity to get a WW Electra 7 power cord, was thinking of trying it on my Dinafrips Venus II DAC. Anyone have these and how do they work for you? Thank you.

128x128fthompson251

fthompson251

Thank You for the update.  A great Stereo system is always worth the wait.

Happy Listening!

ryder

An update? How are the WW cables settling into your room and system?

I did not know that you own Marten Design speakers? Very nice.

Happy Listening!

Hi Jafant,

The Wireworld cables are sounding great with the Luxman DA-06 DAC particularly the Silver Electra 7 at it neutralized the warmth of the DAC by providing a more open sound with better clarity and detail in the midrange and treble. With the Chord DAC, the Acrolink cable works better so it’s a matter of matching the right cord to the right component.

Yes, the Marten Duke 2 which I have is very nice. They displaced the Harbeth SHL5+ from the main system last year.

ryder

Excellent! Yes, it is all about matching the right cord with the gear.

Happy Listening!

@jafant @ryder   Today I scored a 2 M Silver Electra 7 for my DAC at 50% MSRP! The Electra 7 is currently on my DDC unit. It  (SE7) should be here sometime next week. Thanks for the feedback, I've been searching for one ever since you two reported on the Silver Electra 7. I look forward to the combo E7/SE7 on DDC/DAC combination. (Dinafrips Hermes/Venus II)

I did notice some improved dynamics in my system, may be attributed to PC but I also inserted my upgraded pre amp at the same time. I have a culmination of improvements going on all at once.