Estate sale Fuselier speakers for $370 but I know nothing about them.

So I found these four Fuselier speakers for $370 at an estate sale. They look amazing and from everything I've seen around this forum the creator seemed to know what he was doing.  But I'm just getting into this hobby and I've come across these and I have no clue as to whether they are any good or whether they even work. Any thoughts on how I should proceed or steps I should take? Or should I just buy them and hope for the best? 

Here is a photo of them: 

Thanks so much.  

thatguyyouknow

Well, since he already purchased them the point is moot. He now has 4 speakers we have only seen the woofer of one. He should replace all the surrounds or have that done. Once done they can be tested. Now, he is new in this hobby so he has to start somewhere and I think learning about speakers and how they work is a good first step. We all started somewhere, next will be some type of amplification and a source. Once all are tested, I will assume he might only want one pair and would be free to sell the other pair and might wind up with a good pair of speakers at a relatively small cost.

I believe Fat Julian's (later Julian's after weight loss) used to sell them in Roswell GA.

Well if the OP has already purchased all 4 of the speakers he might select a pair that needs little work. Then money may have been well spent.

Fat Julian's was the only dealer I'm aware of that sold these.  I recently picked up a pair of 3-BS (model 3, bookshelf) 3 ways.  These may be earlier models, as the baffle is flat, not stepped, but the drivers and port are arranged mirror imaged.  And they sound excellent.  I knew nothing about them when I first purchased them with a pile of other gear, but a bit of research and I soon realized these were in the same league as Thiels.  Buy them, fix them as needed, and enjoy!

The woofers in the 3/3.3’s were Vifa. Tweeters were Audax. The midrange changed several times as the model evolved but the model 3 may have started as an Audax. The model 3.3 used a Peerless midrange.The final iteration, the model 5, used a Dynaudio midrange and was an excellent speaker. I started with the original model 3 and upgraded as John continued to make improvements.