NAD T763

I'm just bringing this up because I want to know if others have similar experiences. I got the T763 as a AVR decades ago, when it was first new. I actually bought the previous model which bonked out and NAD replaced it with the brand new model. I've sort of relegated this amp to an upstairs bedroom where we don't use it much and also when I shift speakers around, it gets the worse speakers. The thing is that whatever I pair with it sounds fantastic. I'm only running three speakers with this amp and it turns speakers I've given up on into wonderful sounding speakers including more bass than I thought possible. I used to mostly purchase NAD stuff but nothing has lasted or shone like this monster.
dz13

NAD was my ‘dream’ components. 

I had the T765 and it was a 5.1 system I used for both music and home theatre and the only reason I don’t have it is because I sold it with my last house - part of the negotiations. 

I also had a NAD 375 BEE that was my return to 2 channel listening.  

if you like it then by all means enjoy it!

I must be getting old because I had two NAD 3020's back in 1978. Cost $199 each! Used as a pair of single-channel amps for the mid-upper frequencies in a bi-amp system.

I have an onkyo tx-nr809.  Retailed new for $1100.   I tried it with a home theater speaker set up and I didn’t  like any of the theater modes, DTS….. none of it.   But I tried it in direct mode for 2 channel that bypasses all signal processing, tone controls powering a pair of Tekton speakers.   Wow!!!!    The Rega integrated is better for sure but not by much.   

@pdspecl I have Denon that is primarily for TV/Movies...but occasionally I will use the Pure mode for music and it sounds pretty good with my Goldenears.