Wireworld Platinum Starlight 8 USB

I'm ready to order, but not sure is there any difference between lengths 0.3m and say 1m...?
Anybody reviewed WW PS8 yet? 
mf

I thought the WW Platinum 8 usb was really great,,,until I tried the Infigo usb. Still can’t believe a cable can change the sound quality so much. I think you can also get one to demo like I did to compare with the WireWorld.

ozzy

The Infigo USB costs $1,600 so I guess it would fit the higher end systems. The Wireworld Platinum Starlight 8 USB at $600 is a fraction of the cost so I can understand the Infigo is better. Nevertheless, I am amazed and shocked that the difference with USB cables is noticeably huge, and the performance of the WW Platinum Starlight 8 can still be improved. My early experience with cheap USB cables around $100 and some $5 and below freebies,  they all sound almost the same to me with negligible difference.

The WW platinum Starlight 8 replaced the Tellurium Q Ultra Silver that I was using for the past 2 years.

I've owned a Audioquest Diamond, WW Platinum series 7 & 8. I directly compared the Shunyata Omega and WW Platinum series 8 USB cables to the Infigo USB cable. In my system the Infigo USB cable is more open, detailed, and natural sounding. 

I’ve got a Starlight 8 still in the box and just wondering if anyone has compared to the Platinum?  Just curious what I might be missing because I’m a masochist. 

I’ve read an underwhelming experience from a Starlight 8 USB owner on another forum. After comparing the spec sheet, I found the Starlight 8 to be very similar to the lower range Ultraviolet which I also have. The only difference between the two cables is the higher silver clad content on copper. The Platinum uses solid silver conductor unlike all other USB cables which use copper with silver cladding. The plugs of the Platinum are also higher quality carbon fibre. The plugs on the cheaper WW USB cables are plastic if I’m not mistaken.

In summary, I haven’t made the comparison but believe the Platinum Starlight 8 is the one to get if looking to hear a worthwhile difference or improvement. In my experience, I find little to zero difference between cheap freebie cables up to Ultraviolet. Minor difference with Tellurium Q Ultra Silver. The Platinum Starlight 8 brought a worthwhile difference to the system and to me,  it's not subtle.