Aerial Acoustics vs. Joseph Audio

Has anyone listened to the Aerial Acoustics 7T's and the Joseph Audio Perspective and which do you think is the better performer?...
audiozen
Tough call. I'd go with the Perspectives just because I really like the other JA speakers I've heard, but then again Magico just released the S1 in that price range that I would also want to hear as well. Best of luck and let us know how it turns out.
Even though I've listened to the Aerial 7T's, I have only heard the Joseph Perspectives on YouTube where their is about half a dozen videos Jeff taped at the shows including RMAF and Axpona. Jeff did a good job recording and the speakers sound very good through my digital headphones, but I think the price for the Perspectives at
$13K a pair is a burn and a rip off. Each speaker weighs just 80 pounds and are 36" inches high and each have $600.00 worth of drivers with solid wood side panels with MDF cabinets painted piano gloss. More companies that are selling factory direct should discount to the consumer by at least 20% off the retail price since retail stores get a standard 40% off. No wonder their are very few Joseph Audio dealers in the country. Jeff is laughing all the way to the bank...
I have only heard the Joseph Perspectives on
YouTube where their [sic] is about half a dozen videos Jeff taped at the
shows including RMAF and Axpona. Jeff did a good job recording and the
speakers sound very good through my digital headphones

Is it April 1 already?

And then your brilliant analysis of value based on weight and size. Oh
wait, aren't you the guy who maintained that the better artist is the one
who sells more records?
"Aren't you the guy who maintained that the better artist is the one who sells more records?"...Nope..not me..
Richard Nixon made that statement at a Love Fest he attended in Central Park in August, 1971. He was a hard core Audiophile
who loved Crosby, Stills and Nash...
Fairly different presentations, though I like and respect both brands.

Joseph Audio speakers tend to be more liquid and relaxed, whereas Aerial Acoustics are more forward sounding. I wouldn't characterize things in strictly yin/yang terms, but which you prefer obviously depends on your tastes and needs.

Not sure it factors into things, but Aerials tend to present a fairly demanding load to their partnering amplifier.