What is Your End Game System?

How do you "measure" your end game system? Is it by budget, how much it cost? Is it by the luxuriousness of your build and room?

Is it by your components being either state of the art or unobtanium? Is it by the satisfaction you get when you are sitting in your listening chair?

What is your end game system and how do you know when you have reached it?

kota1

@kota1 

Thank you for the kind words. The things that helped me the most with deciding what to get were how what I bought was talked about on here and the WBF forums. It’s hard to trust a reviewer who is only going to tell you how great something is. Audition everything if you can. Also try to find a dealer who knows their stuff and really cares about advising what is best for your situation. 

@kota1 

My end game system listed under my moniker. I started out with a hybrid system but in the end it got too much to maintain so I switched to a 2 channel system about 4 years ago. 

I don’t see your system here, would you be posting your system soon? 

@lalitk , thanks for asking, YES, I'll post it over the week end, thanks for asking.

I have a home theater, a man cave system, and a desktop. I also use DTS Play-Fi for multi zone audio in other rooms.

Hello kota1.

I listen to a wide variety of music here, as I suspect is true for many/most people who appreciate great sound reproduction.  The only genre I can think of that so far has not been one I find enjoyable is jazz.  I know many here and around the world love it, and I'm happy they do, but I was never able to connect, with very few exceptions.